viernes, 28 de octubre de 2016

My future job

Hi everyone! today is a wonderful day haha.

I must to speak about my future but... the job that I want for my future...
The truth is now I'm a student of social work but I'm not sure if I want to be all my life a conventional social worker, I mean first of all I don't want to live in Santiago all my life and neither work in a office, I really like the movement so... If be a social worker means be all the time in the same place I don't want that haha

But... even so I want to be a social worker but the kind of "América solidaria" or something like that haha I be crazy about the idea of work near of people. And yes I know that my idea must sound like social assistance but i want this since I was a child. My idea of a good job is more like a voluntary work but is better if they pay me for help other person hahahh

So I'm going to work (I hope) in the south of Chile, I love south but Chiloe have a piece of my heart and I would like work helping people there.

And yes, I know i'm so much idealist but at least this is what I want now

Regards!! <3

4 comentarios:

  1. Dreaming is free and yes, working in a static place is very boring (I only think about staying in one place when it rains XD), so move and keep on moving.

    Cheers!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that's awesome, that you want to work as a volunteer is very nice, it's obvious you like people haha. I hope you can get to work in a job like that, it's one of the best for me to.

    My best regards for you!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Work near to the people not necessarily have to be social assistance, you can advocate for them and increase their autonomy at the same time!

    Cheers!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I hope you can get a job you really enjoy when you get out of the university :)

    ResponderBorrar