viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2016

"Trump-oso"

What I think about Trump... well is not easy hahaha but what is not easy too... is think about how a lot of people voted for him! I can't understand how someone can identify with him :( is very sad... even Latin american people are so much agree with him.

First of all I think that world will change
if Trump do what he said... Sadly USA have so much control and importance to world level that... If Donald Trump is loyal to his speech he will make a lot of stupid things that will impact not just USA, Chile will be impacted too, is very funny when I hear people say "Poor gringoes", they don't understand that we are poor too :( haha

But yes... things will change, because he have a nationalist mentality and he plan things like create a wall between USA and Mexico, also he is very racist that's why  so much people will be deported( like latin american and Muslim people) , but not just that!!, he is misogynistic. He doesn't care not even about environment because he want to cancel the Paris agreement about climate !!

Is a pity that people like him can have so much support but yes, is a reality :( And is very frustrating that so much Chilean people be agree with Trump... Well the truth is not weird if we consider the situation of our country and our goverment

So... we will see what happens...

3 comentarios:

  1. I think that frustrating is a good word to this situation. Its very sad, I don't know why people support him and I hope that USA his influence to so many countries...

    see you my friend

    PD: take me with you to PERU, YOU ARE A BAD FRIEND. BYE

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm also afraid about the amount of people that suport him, this is not smelling good

    ResponderBorrar