jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

A perfect song :)

Hi everybody!

Today I have to talk about a perfect song... yes... again is very difficult to me choose just one. But  just like the other topics I will choose one hahaha.


I have three song in mind: "Baby can I hold you" (Tracy Chapman), More than words (Extreme) but I will post about one called "Fly away from here" and  is from Aerosmith.

I really love this song since I was  9 years old. I know this song because my sister always listened this band so I imitated her hahaha.

What I love about that kind of bands is that they seem so rough and  rockers (you may see them on the photo haha) but her music (almost all) on the contrary are about love <3 hahah

This song speak about the idea of let the past behind and start again. The part of the song that I love  is

 "Do you see a bluer sky nowYou could have a better life nowOpen your eyesNo one here can ever stop usThey can try but we won't let themNo way"

I think is perfect to trip, I enjoy listen this song when I'am in the car because make me feel free hahaha

How ever... You must to listen too :D

1 comentario:

  1. Aerosmith is a great band. Their ballads always give me the chills.

    Good choice!

    I'll listen to it right now.

    Cheers!

    ResponderBorrar