viernes, 7 de octubre de 2016

Hi everybody!

Today I have to talk about my guilty pleasure in music... 
Is a little embarrassing.... 
Since I was a child until now, my mom have a ritual so weird haha and consist in wake up to all the family (the saturdays and sundays), with music... but not with a funny or relax music, with HER music. She think that all we want listen her beautiful voice singing in the morning........
hahaha well the point is that she love the romantic music (the old romantic music haha) and one of the singer is Josè Luis Perales... Is very old but unfortunately every time that she put the song "Hoy me acordé de tì" I sing more than her hahah. I a real guilty pleasure! 

But is a beautiful song!! you must to listen too!!!,

I told you one of my embarrassing secrets hahaha so I hope you don't laugh of me hahah :(

Regards!!






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario