viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2016

My best holidays :)




Is really difficult to me think about my "best" holidays, thanks to God I have the opportunity to know different places, and other countries but when I asked to myself, about my prefer holiday I just have in mind, every summer here in Santiago.
I'm a christian, and all my summers since 2010 I always pass in "Summer camps" in a property called Word Of Life (Palabra de Vida) this place be in Puente Alto road to Las vizcachas. 

These summer camps are for youth from 7 to 25 years old. (separated by age difference).There we have a lot of fun because they have a program with different kind of games, every day is different, for example, they make a night of game called "Super Match", other night they make a camp-fire ormusicals. Obviously they make preaching every morning  because is a Baptist camp and in the afternoon exist games on the pool or competiticion of teams.

You pay to go for a week but when you go you want to be ther more time

Is very funny because you may spend time with your friends or you may know people there. 

Is like a American camp of summer but without lake haha.

How ever, every summer in this place are good holidays to me :)


10 comentarios:

  1. the camps sounds fun, do you go there every year ??

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes ahhaha, but they make this camp in different countries, so I have the opportunity to trip to this camps too :)

      Borrar
  2. It seems nice! I bet is really fun to go there with your friends, that more than friends they are family to you :) I hope one day you give a time in your holidays gg LOL

    Love u my friend!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Those camps are really nice, when was a catholic, I used to go as monitor whith little children to the beach in summer for two weeks.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. It sounds really cool! it must be pretty cool to have the opportunity to meet a lot of people in there every year:)

    ResponderBorrar