viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2016


Hi Again! :)

In the last post I said that I Want to trip... but if you question to me "Where?"... I really don't know what answer, because the whole world is a good adventure!

But... I need to say something so... Island, ¿why?, is like a paradise, when I was a child I knew one of my favourites bands "Sigur Ros", and them was from this country... so I start to looking for photograph and videos about this place.

I think that one of the thing that catch my attention of Island  there secrets that it's has... literally is a "small" isle, with just a few residents but with a huge story!! they have a lot of customes that in the past was considered pagan and they have too myths and legends so weird, that make me feel terrified and fascinated at the same time haha

I althogh forget said that I really hate the hot weather, so Island is the perfect place to me!!

Who can resist to this places???





3 comentarios:

  1. I think iceland would be a really great place to visit. I get to know it from a similar way than you do, and its because i really like Bjork and she is also from iceland.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think we all wanna go to Iceland now, it really seems like paradise and so magical...If you ever go there please take me in your suitcase!!

    ResponderBorrar